Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls bedroom














Ideas for my lil/big girl's (ie a tweenie!) bedroom. Cant decide whether to paint walls white and use accessories for colour..and going by my favourite photos I uploaded I think that statement speaks for itself!! Thinking of wallpapering her wardrobe doors??
Room currently has mix of light pink and lilac walls with one wall papered with a light pink background with multi coloured pastel spots. Its a north facing room. Next visit over here 'N' I want you to give me your thoughts pretty pink pleeeaasse!!

likes the following colours

  • turquoise
  • yellow
  • green
  • pink
  • purple
  • stripes

Things that need to be incorporated (ie cannot be replaced!!)

  • cream daybed
  • pink and white spotty roman blind
  • white desk with cerise pink ikea chair
  • white painted chest of drawers
  • white alcove shelving over desk
  • large blackboard on wall

problem areas

wardrobe (lack of storage)

books, knic knacs, shoes and bags























































sources livingetc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails