Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1st-Option - london locations agency | representing hundreds of lifestyle locations for photo shoots, PR launches, filming, TV adverts, fashion shows








I got my daily hit from http://www.desiretoinspire.net/blog/2010/4/6/not-too-shabby.html. about this company 1st-Option. The photos were just lovely and I checked out their website for more locations and inspiration..
Check out this tea shop.
Love that the menu is written with lipstick on the mirror
and the furniture and cushions and oh just check it out..fab!
See my other post
Miss Courtney's Tea Shop in Killarney
where we visited last Summer - a definite place for the diary for afternoon tea..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails