Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Afternoon Tea



Cath Kidston Tea Cosy

Cucumber and ham sandwiches, afternoon tea biscuits, french iced fancies


Mrs Meier's china tea cups and saucers
Handpainted China tea cups from my Nana

view from the drawing room !!!!!!!!!!! (I wish!??!)

Afternoon tea earlier with my family, my Nana and my gran Aunt Imelda. We had lovely chats and had fond thoughts of my dear gran Aunt Alice who passed away in February. Alice loved this sort of thing so I didnt lick it off a stone then!!! phew!! Mrs Meier's cups came in very handy too..

Cucumber Sandwiches

  • white bread buttered with unsalted butter
  • cucumber cut thinly and dried with kitchen paper so no soggy sandwiches
  • place cucumber in two rows on bread and sprinkle with sea salt
  • place top slice of bread on top and cut down the middle and removed the crusts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails