Thursday, April 22, 2010

Designer and stylist




photos from Todd Alexander Romano


While getting my daily updates I was flicking through posts from Ashlina
Secrets of Domestic Bliss and I loved this photo (1st photo - green artwork and pink chairs) so I decided to have a peep at Todd Alexander Romano's portfolio - boy am I happy I did!!

I just love the way there are always beautiful flowers in these designer inspired rooms.
I like to treat myself to a few blooms every week.. one single bloom can be enough to make you smile!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. i had no idea this post was here...i was just noticing how much i liked the photos...
    thanks for the blog love hunny!
    by the way. im totally digging your pink converse. too cute.
    happy friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails