Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Moose


.... The Moose has found his hoose!!
Needless to say I am delighted but not as happy as my other half as he is sick of filling in the plasterboard of the moose's previous excursions! I hope you approve Paula!!
I got the moose from Mabel and Violet -Irish owned and the owner Paula Asple has a great eye for stuff. Excellent pressies and home accessories and M&V have a lovely blog too. So nice to have an online shop like this that is IRISH - yippee!!

photos - urbanstems and www.mabelandviolet.com

2 comments:

  1. that moose is awesome and i'm adoring your blog. :)

    I'm your newest follower.

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most certainly do approve, he looks great there Sinead. So glad that he found such a lovely hoose! And thank you for the Mabel & Violet love...you are too kind! Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails