Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spot the difference




The Peonies I bought last week and some buds are only just opening ?! The point I am making my friends is......

Peonies rock!!

I obviously have waaayyy too much time on my hands and I am seriously avoiding doing any work!....
Question: Can you Spot the Difference?
(by the way ignore the slightly different camera angle ...a girl can but try!!)




answer : it is the draught excluder but this little beauty has never excluded a draught in his life. Tut!..He is way to nice for draughts!!

1 comment:

  1. I love peonies! I planted a ton this year and can't wait for them to bloom! I love your blog by the way! Where in Dublin do you live? We lived in Rathgar for two years when our son was little and I miss it terribly! Ok, I'm off ot pick some peonies from my neighbor's yard (with permission of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails