Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My friend the potter..

...made this lovely bowl. This lovely piece of pottery is for a present and I took it out of its wrapping to have a last look before it leaves my house and I decided to take a photo. The bowl is so gorgeous I am considering keeping it for myself but I am a girl of etiquette (ah no not really, the birthday lady is calling soon and the shops are closed!!). Instead I shall make a return visit to Tommy's shop in Ashbourne, Co Meath. Check out all the gorgeous craftware at Diem Ceramics.



photo my own urbanstems

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy HardcastleMay 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

    Nice design, I have seen this guys work before - excellent quality handmade Irish pottery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails