Monday, May 10, 2010

Wild Flowers


...whilst walking past the original site of 'Sunberry' earlier I thought of all the fun times we had there as young adults visiting the girls. I saw the most vivid orange, blue and pink flowers on the wasteland and I felt a calling to pick them. I had to use a screwdriver (dont ask it was in the boot of my car and I know ALL the family would totally approve anyway!!)to help me cut the flowers and yes I got a few nettle burns but what the heck it was so worth it!! The 'Sunberry' garden was always beautiful and even though the house is gone there is still some of the beauty left cracking up through the concrete. The flowers are amazing just like the people that lived there...
Here's to beautiful memories and friendships that will never be forgotten xxxx

photo my own urbanstems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails