Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You say Obsession like it's a BAD THING!


foot stools are my thing..

My PENCHANT is for FOOTSTOOL(well any sort of small stool - foot stool, piano stool, wooden stools, folding stools). I noticed this weekend that there are two footstools that used to belong to me in my parents country house, and I was checking out my Nana's little footstool in her sitting room yesterday and I also temporarily have a rather large footstool in my bathroom...
Why footstools??? Light bulb moment..my very very first piece of furniture I got when I was 6 years old that I was told was bought just for me and I had to look after it very carefully....was my PIANO stool...?!!

What's your obsession?!? You know you have one??!!

photos steven randanzzo country living 1&2, country living joseph de leo, wood and wool shop etsy, redbungalow etsy shop, Taisea.co.jp,,David Giles photography ,bedofflowers.com,

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails