Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bags,shoes and pink blooms...


Ever since my first born arrived 11years ago I have looked at my own mother with more respect and actually all the mammies of the world with a huge overwhelming sense of pride. Gush gush! Hence pink peonies for me as my sisterhood treat!!

The birthday party was last night. Check out the shoe and handbag style they arrived in! They watched a movie rental, put on their pjs, ate takeaway pizza and chips, drank coca cola, ate brownies, danced and put on high heels!!! Heck I wouldn't mind going to a party like that myself! Proud parent moment when I could hear chirpings of "..that was such a great party".


photo my own urbanstems

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know exactly what you mean! I have grown so much closer to my own mom since becoming a mom. The whole circle of life thing. Sounds like a perfect party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails