Saturday, June 12, 2010

Be brave..

My Inspiration - Rita Konig's reality


My 'Rita Konig' inspired new reality
woo hoo!!



Beading to frame the wallpaper

This weekend I was brave with colour!

I still have some tweeking but sure don't we always!! A new lamp and shade..in fact I am sure there is just the perfect one up in the attic but I might be testing my hubbi's patience with that seeing as the football is on the box and he is wallpapered out!!

photos apartmenttherapy.com, my own photos urbanstems

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I loved Rita Konig's hallway in Domino too, you have done it great justice with your own take on it Sinead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you did this? It is fabulous.

    Redecorating is as rewarding as gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The wallpaper looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sinead, it looks magic. Dead impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE what you did. I have had that image saved for a while and I'm so glad I saw it re-done in a real person's home! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails