Thursday, June 10, 2010

Design style..


...I love scandinavian style, white walls and pops of colour but then when I see a house like this I get that lovely fuzzy feeling. I am confused? One of my favourite colour combinations is pink and green so maybe that's why I love it so much (photo 1) or maybe it is a bravery issue -scared to commit to such big colour statements in my own home. Mmmmm maybe I need design therapy is there such a thing or is that the job of an interior designer?! Anyhoo I seriously love Karen Barlow's house which I saw on Design Sponge. Check it out and all the other sneak peeks on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. OOOoohh, I LOVE that first image!! Such great color scheme!

    xoxo
    dagny

    ps - have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails