Saturday, June 12, 2010

From the archives..

...I found these photos today on a memory camera card that I had misplaced.
They were taken 2 years ago on my daughter's first holy communion day.
Bright blooms worked for us that day as there was plenty of white going on!!

3 Alliums, low groupings of sweet william, chrysants, solidago, greenery and bright pink wire...



3 galvanised tins with mini handties of sweet william in water...

Ring of oasis covered with sweet william, solidago and garden foliage with glass hurricane holder and candle ..

Outdoor table arrangement around the patio umbrella (It is Ireland!!) with a ring of oasis split and covered with sweet william, solidago and garden foliage and wrapped with flax leaves and pinned with pearl pins.




photos my own urbanstems

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails