Monday, June 28, 2010

Particuliere 505

..a waitlist for a nail polish!! My fashion-ista pal very thoughtfully packed a bottle of Chanel nail polish Particuliere 505 into my bag so I could be bang on trend for the Summer I mean SS10 (I am clearly more interior-ista!!).Chanel particuliere 505 reminded me of this beautiful table setting I saw on Stylemepretty.comNow I would be very happy sitting at this table with my nails done. I just have to work on the outfit, the shoes and the handbag - oh a girl's work is never done!!

1 comment:

  1. ooo - That color is beautiful! I have a similar color from OPI that I wear all the time. It's great because it's kind of neutral so you don't have to worry about it "matching" your outfit too much. :)

    Lucky you.

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails