Thursday, June 17, 2010

Urbanstems Design style..

A new blog on my daily hit list - From the right bank posted a challenge
What's your style in one photo? For some amazing photos click on this link for lots of design bloggers styles.

My photo is really a sneak peek. It speaks volumes to me and surely that's what this task is about ....(hope so!???!)
the stems
the blooms inside and outside
the gems
the footstool *, the artwork, the glass votives, the flooring, the wire planter
and all the lovely other stuff
the pops of colour, the flooring, the lighting and the overall vibe
From a different view


* The footstool was the deciding factor for which photo to post. Footstools are my weakness!

Check out this Scandinavian home in Bolig magazine.

6 comments:

  1. I love your choice! Very simple, with a splash of color :)
    <3 Cara
    http://www.lilacandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely!!! I love it all...but especially those fun stool cushions. Can't wait to see more...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge. I can't get enough of Scandinavian kitchens like this one. They're always so bright and cheerful and so neat and orderly. I'm so glad I'm on your daily hit list! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great kitchen inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails