Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vintage heaven..

...make a cup of coffee or open a diet coke because you could be gone for a while. Swoon ...in fact I feel slightly light headed and faint after such lovely finds!!!

tweet twoo!

..It started with etsy Ireland blog and has rolled on and on!! One of those amazing blogging day finds. The stuff is so gorgeous I am simply in vintage heaven in my own home!!

Dandelion Daydreamer - An Irish vintage finder living in south of France with some amazing vintage dresses, shoes, bags (dont get me started!) and jewellery(aaggh!) and post worldwide.
This shop has a lovely blog too
Cutie Pie - vintage jewellery and vintage inspired. Amazing necklaces!!

The Vintage Jewellery Company - Simply - Its pure vintage dahling !!
Check out the vintage key necklace and the typewriter charms
photo source (all jewellery items from Dandelion Daydreamer)

2 comments:

  1. ahh! what a lovely surprise :) Thank you so much! And your blog is lovely too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOla, these are great finds!!! I have seen your flower arrangements and they are pretty nice!!
    Thanks for visiting me.
    Greetings from Chile,
    Maria Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails