Saturday, August 28, 2010

Danish home..


Check out this Danish house over at Sanctuary 'House of Bliss blogspot'. Rebecca always has lovely posts and she posted this yesterday . This house is just pure romantic bliss and is just the kind of thing I need to see after a very hectic week. I am catching up slowly on all my favourite blogs and I am getting inspired and getting to laugh out loud at some posts.
Blogging revives you and a cup of tea but I have no milk in the fridge so I am settling for blogging for now!

2 comments:

  1. Here you are! Where ever do you go?

    Your garden flowers are so lovely.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to go check it out!
    Happy Weekend, and hope you get some milk soon! : )
    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails