Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Have you been bitten..?

Animal print is everywhere this season.  As I am falling for grey this image works for me..

Now I do have a certain penchant for a hint of animal print in a throw, a cushion, purses, shoes,
 and don't get me started on handbags (check out Mulberry AW10).  It needs to be a subtle hint and Leah at 'The Way We Are' has such great style and she uses sneak peeks in her home too - yay!
 I love Leah's use of it here..    
I have my subtle hint in the form of this tray.

.. but as we all know sometimes you just have to be brave!
How fabulous?
 - I loved this image as soon as Ashlina 
aka the Decorista posted it!
 
Now my very humorous and lovely cake lady friend has told me countless times that she simply
doesn't get my love for a hint of cheetah!
 My cake lady friend needs to make a leopard print birthday cake this week and would you believe a simple fixing of a bra strap earlier revealed that she has been bitten!


 Maybe she should change her blog to Cakes and the City !

Have you been bitten?

photo source originally seen on searchingforstyle.blogspot.com ,photo 2 the way we are - Leah 3 my own urbanstems 4.as per source originally seen on the Decorista,
photo 5 satc

4 comments:

  1. Most def! I love leapord! Thanks for using my pic and for the shout out, your such a doll!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate animal prints....now I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal prints shouts fabulous! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like animal prints in very small doses. I have a single zebra print pillow in my great room, that's enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails