Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm not a princess!!!

the colour scheme has been decided.
Which suits as it works with the current window dressing!

Had our first client meeting which involved me begging for two minutes of her time and practically holding her down..ah clearly she knows me so well and knew it wasnt going to take two minutes!
Oh I am so professional!
We narrowed it down to pink, green, white and touches of black so it wouldn't be too girly!
I vear more towards the girly vintage and the quote I got was
"Mum I am not a princess !"
aaaww but you are my princess ....ahem sometimes!*&?!

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter isn't a princess, she's utterly fab but the top bedroom? Nah. Defo love the lime, pink, black and white though. Good luck to your daughter. And you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats too funny! but i agree that pink-green and touches of black is totally chic and grown-up-girlie ;) totally adorbs if you ask me!!!!!

    I wonder If I am too old to do the same in my own bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! Funny how the tween shrieks "I am no princess" and to my 4 year old that is all she dreams to be! Can't wait to see more. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color palette. I'd like to see how it goes. Have a fab weekend! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is so cute! And I feeling that her room is going to be amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see how it turns out! Love those colors!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails