Friday, October 15, 2010

An Extra ordinary meeting..

Century City Office

Venice 5  bedroom
Century City Office
home design by los angeles interior designer Vanessa De Vargas

..is required after looking at this ladies design portfolio. We had decided pink and green for my tweens room but I feel this could be a changing!  I am loving Vanessa's style, in particular her magic touch with pops of colour.   Turquoise Interior Design or her blog - woo hoo! I can't say the tween will have the same enthusiasim though!

All photos source Turquoise Interior Design  via Houzz.com

5 comments:

  1. Vanessa de Vargas will be perfect inspiration for a teen room. Her use of colors/patterns is so fresh and full of energy. Love the yellow lamp.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! You have such an eye for color! (thanks for following the new shop blog, you are so supportive:) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The study is particulary lovely for inspiration for a teen beedroom - colourful and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these rooms are stunning! I LOVE!!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my tween room had looked like that I would have been over the moon. I love that yellow lamp (surprise, surprise!) and even the bin in that first image is cool.

    The wallpaper panels are pretty amazing too - I've seen it a few different ways and it never fails to impress me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails