Monday, October 4, 2010

Scandinavian day..

photo source Bolig Kira Brandt
 photo source Helt Enkelt
photo source Skona Hem
photo source Tine K Home inspiration

My hubby is just back from Norway.  I'm not jealous okay okay maybe I will need to apply some extra primer to hide the green tones in my skin!  I feel the need for some uber chic Scandinavian inspiration so these blogs are on my hit list as I love them all. 
For starters  Splendid Willow , Helt Enkelt , TineKhome ,
and Dessert
maybe I could squeeze a visit to IKEA later this evening!??

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the room with the picture frame feature wall. Scandinavian design is always so chic, and yet simultaneously, so liveable.

    Just discovered your blog through Ada & Darcy and will be following from now on - would be great if you followed me too!

    Andrea
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Skona hem always makes me want to live in Scandinavia; they do airy coolness so cosily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he bring you something fabulous? Something to up the coolness of your home zone?

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber chic is right. I may be bathing in primer too. Why to the boys always get to go on the fun trips?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YeSSS!!! scandinavian style is all kinds of fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great images here. I'm loving that wall gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails