Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where will I put the Christmas tree?


We started on our version of
Martha's Advent Calendar. 
We need to jazz up the baby socks with some ribbon, bling and numbers.
Plus we rearranged the furniture in our living room and sitting room today. 
 I love rearranging the furniture - very therapeutic and everything looks so great in its new place
...albeit for another few weeks until I figure out where the hell I am going to put the Christmas tree?!!

photo souce my own Urbanstems

4 comments:

  1. I added some bookshelves to my living room this year and I'm having the same dilemma. It's a fun problem to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I was a kid I have rearranged furniture...it always amazes me when I come across people who never ever move stuff around. My husband regularly comes home to find that I've moved everything! Again!
    Great advent calendar. (my girls have similar socks with animals on them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you figure out where to put mine too? It's a huge big lump and everyone else in the house loves its sparkle-covered bulk, so I have to keep quiet about having no patience with the darn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I love this! Isn't it amazing when you follow through on a project and it looks better than the original? I think you kicked Martha's booty on this one! Way to go lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails