Saturday, December 4, 2010

Books and blooms..





I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set,
 I go in the other room and read a book.
 ~Groucho Marx

This week has flown by but yet looking back everything seems in slow motion.  Snap shots of the week pop in my head and I find myself struggling to figure it out and take it all in.  This post is to celebrate my brother in laws love of literature as it is one of his many legacies. May he rest in peace.

 photo1 source via 
photo 2&3 source via
photo 4 source via 
photo 5 source via 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the pink books in the first photo!! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear your very sad news. His poor wife, the girls, the sense of waste. Many many kind thoughts to them, although they don't know us at all. And of course to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely tribute post - the images are gorgeous. I hope you are well and that each day gets a little easier. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folks. Thanks you so much for taking the time to comment. I so appreciate it. I am finding the blog and all your daily post very therapuetic ..Sinead x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails