Monday, December 20, 2010

Red and white eye candy...



 Country Living proclaim - try serving frozen red currant berries with a square of dark chocoalte and a cup of darjleeing tea.
Sounds like a winner to me!

Now I am certainly no domestic goddess 'Nigella' but if white chocolate and frozen berries rocks your dessert boat Sarah Raven's receipe used in The Ivy in London is a winner.  I make it for my chlann and there are always lots of "please may I have some MORE"...more importantly it is SOOOO easy! 



1 comment:

  1. Yum...that dessert looks sooooooo good and really easy...always a plus during this busy time of year!!!

    Love the top photo too...the mercury glass with just the hints of red!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails