Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylist blogger award

Thank you agus go raibh mile mile maith agat to Mariska from
who has award Urbanstems with a
To accept this award you need to
thank and link back to the person who awarded you
share 7 things about yourself
Award 10 great bloggers that you have RECENTLY discovered
contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Here goes..
 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I do  love a cup of tea to kick start my day and at the end of my day. 
2. My wardrobe consists of mainly black (it's slimming!) but I am very prone to some pink in my home. 
3. I am constantly rearranging the furtniture in my home.
4. I love me a bit of reality tv! (the shame!).
5. I love music all genres but folks when some POP comes on my feet start a tapping and I just cant but feel happy!
6. Flowers rock my world and break my wallet.
7. I have way and I really mean way too many handbags in my wardrobe, under my bed and in the attic!


Drum roll please..
The blogs I would like to award the Stylish Blogger Award are


 I suggest that you have a gander at the above if you don't already follow them.  I guarantee laughs, colour, design, cakes, stitch and knit, blooms and rock and roll.
photo souce my own Urbanstems

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Fun hearing more about you!!
    Love the rearranging furniture bit..I'm like that too! ;-)

    Great choices too for passing it onto...I already follow some of those and am going to check out the ones I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tá mé thar a bheith sásta an gradam seo a fháil, go raibh maith agat, agus tá an tea-and-handbag habit agam féin freisin. Caithfidh mé smaoineadh ar 7 rud fúmsa; obair mhór.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet you are and what great company you have included me in. Pretty Far West? I kiss the ground she walks on. Coriander Girl? What a year she has has and now we have a wedding to look forward to!

    As to the rest? I'm off to check them out.

    Thank you again. You are a very stylist blogger.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! A very well deserved award! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank`s for giving us the award:)
    from - gledelig bryllup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails