Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Covet..

Simply Art on a hanger.... 
I do covet this adorable frock from  Covet, The Borrower's Boudoir in the Powerscourt Town Centre. It would be the perfect accessory for my boudoir. 


Imagine I wouldn't have to try it on or check what size it is! A brief moment when a dress size wouldn't matter. 

Covet Shop Assistant: " It's a size zero"
Urbanstems: " Pah I'll take it anyway !!"

I always love my pops of yellow
Photo 1 via Covet
Photo 2&3  My own Urbanstems
Photo 4 by Twig Hutchsinon

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress and the yellow..perfect. I just found your blog and I am loving what I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so dreamy!!!!!
    Thanks for your visit!
    XOXO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love both of those yellow dresses. I can see myself styling the first one with flats and boho accessories for a sunny weekend. Really gorgeous. =)

    Bre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails