Thursday, February 3, 2011

You've got a friend..

A Dog Heaven book, a roasted chicken, pancakes, chocolate, phone calls, texts and chats. Our friends rock! We received all these yesterday as everyone was so sad about the Molly dog.
 Our madra Molly has been with us for over 15 years since she was 4 weeks old.  Molly has been around for all the house parties back in the day when you could go out two nights in a row and head to work with a hangover, our wedding, holidays, pregnancies, babies, house extensions, birthdays
 and so much more! 
My folks if you have every had a pet you know how it is when a pet dies.. 
I'm hoping the Molly dog is on her next adventure
perhaps soaking up the rays and snuggling up to Jen and then when
my brother in law is finished playing a great round of golf he will bring her for a lovely walk.
Thanks for the lovely comments.

15 years of a wagging tail,
barking, licking ,click clacking paws,
chasing, jumping, 
loyalty, unconditional love,
making us feel safe and lots of chuckles and laughs.

x

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear you lost your beloved hound. Sounds like she gave you so much in her long life.Dogs are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in tears. Might as well be a child. No, I mean it. Big hug from me.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails