Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love is in the air..


As a child I watched Princess Diana and Prince Charles's wedding and loved it.  I really wanted to see Prince William and Kate Middleton marry.  I had to bribe my chlann with bacon butties for breakfast, washed down with cups of tea.
I only planned on watching for a little while, to see the frock, the flowers, the horsemen etc..  We had plans to head to the beach but I got sucked in and had to send the calvary out for fresh scones, cream and jam! 


photo source my own Urbanstems

3 comments:

  1. I missed all of it since I was working, but I´ve seen a little bit online afterwards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched while breakfasting too, what did you think of the flowers??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh scones? Wish I could have watched it with you and the clan.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails