Monday, November 21, 2011

Puppy Love...

 I have been very busy and I am missing my blogging time terribly.  Two weeks ago we got a new addition to our family in the form of a 14 week old rescue female puppy.  We named her Pixie and she is adorable.. a handful ...but adorable.  We are all shattered as we forgot how much work it is.  I got rid of all my baby stuff and now ironically I have a stair gate again!! Anyway we are told she is a mix between a cairn and a cocker. She has long legs but the vet said her paws are small so here's hoping she will be medium sized and not jump the stairgate!!  Photo to follow but in the mean time some puppy love from Abigail Ahern whom I adore...   


All photos Abigail Ahern

2 comments:

  1. And you say all this without showing pics?! I wanna see pics - especially since I have a cairn myself..! :-) Would be fun to see how a mix looks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails