Friday, January 27, 2012

Sweet rustic stems..



I missed the flower party with Jane and the flower girls.  I had been so looking forward to bringing a burst of Spring into Casa Urbanstems or maybe some easy elegance with pink roses
but I was fit for nothing on Sunday/Monday... not even a spot of flower shopping.  It was NOT self inflicted I may add.  I was rather disappointed as I do love a proper reason to purchase stems particularly seeing as we are in a recession!
Anyways all good again.
I love this rustic mason jar with hydrangea. 
Flower bliss.
Happy weekending folks.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too. Shall we open a Flowers-in-mason-jars shop? Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes yes Belinda. How cool would that be!
    Sinead x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails