Monday, June 18, 2012

It's a Girl..



Our beautiful baby girl is celebrating her thirteenth birthday tomorrow. Pressies wrapped and her excitement is at squeeling point.  My but the years are going terribly fast!


I am really now understanding the quote
"Youth is wasted on the young".

Big milestone for herself and us as parents and to say we are proud is an understatement.  Now roll on the party. I will try not to embarrass her (as if!) or dance old school style at her party!! Mwah ha ha!!



"You may have outgrown my lap but you will never outgrow my heart"
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to her - that´s a great age! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen years ago you showed amazing determination and strength to deliver our beautiful daughter. Your beauty, style and allure moves through to a new generation.

    You are a special person xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! Happy Birthday to your girl. Mine just turned 6 and yes, the years are flying by. Too fast!! xoxo
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails