Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Confessions of an Ikea shopper..

 
I made a quick dash to IKEA today to make a purchase of one extra deep Ribba Frame. The extra deep Ribba frames won't be in stock until Thursday so instead of dashing back out as quickly as I had got there I confess I just strolled around the aisles. 
On arrival at the cashier I really knew I should reduce my purchases so I removed a wall clock, a plant pot and a potted amarylis from my basket and purchased a kitchen scrubbing brush, tealights, a pack of church candles and a curtain wire for curtains that I haven't actually purchased yet.
 
Who knows I may find the perfect curtains on Thursday when I go back for the extra deep Ribba frame!!
 
Photo source my own Urbanstems

1 comment:

  1. Lol...I'm laughing because I've done this exact same thing. Hope you get your frame on Thursday and maybe a few little extras too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails