Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Real or Faux..

merry christmas
We have always had a real Christmas tree until....
after the festivities two years ago my husband and daughter headed off to the recycling point at the beach with the tree tied on top of our car. 
On entering the beach carpark the tree got wedged between the metal arch to keep campervans out and the roof of the car. My husband decided to live on the edge and pushed on the accelerator and the consequences were brutal. The trunk of the tree smashed the back window. 
We now have a faux tree!
 
photo source via

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's a bit dramatic! We have an artificial tree, as I have had so many disasters with real trees. This year I really wanted a real tree, but my daughter just cannot wait until the last week to have the tree up, so it looks like it's old faithful again. Perhaps next year! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment(I do appreciate it!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails